- Preschool CAP: As the young child is at high risk for victimization, the CAP preschool program sets a strong foundation for ongoing prevention education in each preschooler’s life.
- Kindergarten CAP: Kindergarten workshops are implemented by three facilitators in two 60 minute programs on two consecutive days.
- Elementary CAP: Elementary workshops are one hour classroom workshops facilitated by three CAP facilitators.
- Teen CAP: The TeenCAP program is designed for adolescents, and presented by a male and female facilitator in three 40-45 minute classroom periods.
- Special Needs CAP: Special needs presentations are designed for cognitively impaired students in the intermediate grades.
- Bullying Prevention Program: A whole school approach to the problem includes workshops for school staff, parents and students.